Monday, March 9, 2015

Healthy Week

Over the past few years, I have  been trying to help my family make healthier decisions. Yes we still (occasionally) got out for ice cream and order popcorn, but overall we have been making changes to help lead a healthier happier lifestyle.

As a result, this week I will be hosting a health week. There will be a lot going on from products to help mom and kids eat healthy as well as a few tips to help get your kids more active. And yes at the end of the week on Friday, I will be extending health week to show all of you moms a product I think you will enjoy.

Just some tips that helped my family get started was we took it one step at a time. We did not just jump and change our lifestyle around but we made the changes gradually. For example one month we took to adding whole wheat flour while a different month was starting sports. By now we are making overall better choices but like I said we took it slowly.

Over this week, I will be updating my blog daily to help share with you some tips and tricks that you can try. I will be gearing the post for all sorts of situations so I will have something for everyone.

What are some of the changes you have made to help motivate your family to be healthy?


for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment